Saturday 13 June 2009

Welcome to The Quirky Confectioner


Hello and welcome to my new blog.

I love to bake, and to turn my baking into art.

I am currently doing baking an sugarcraft as a hobby, but am planning to turn professional some time in the next 2 years. I love making cakes, cupcakes, cookies, sweets and edible sculptures. I aim to make my work beautiful and delicious, with an origional and creative twist.

I am learning the craft at the moment, making strictly for family and friends at present. I have been learning for about 6 months, mostly self taught. The aim of this blog is to chart my progress and share ideas and tips I come across. I hope you will enjoy following me as I progress.

My name is Hannah and I am from Yorkshire UK. This is me above.


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Hannah, love your first entry. It's very nice to meet you :-)

    Annette (sunflowers_61 on Flickr)

    ReplyDelete